United Utilities has launched another framework to run during the AMP6 asset management period.
This will support the utility’s main AMP6 construction delivery and engineering services framework, the winners of which were announced earlier this month.
United will pick up to 15 firms for the framework, which is worth up to £60M. With extensions, it could run for 12 years, taking in the AMP7 period.
The work will cover:
- Gound Investigation, involving exploratory work in support of the capital investment programme, strategic studies and maintenance activities.
- Geophyiscal Investigation (offshore/overwater), including hydrographic/bathymetric and sub bed profile surveys supporting GI framework activity, capital investment, studies and maintenance.
- Hydrogeological and well drilling, strategic and testing studies and maintenance activities.
United has split the work into Lots:
- Lot 1: Ground Investigation Services (including geotechnical and geoenvironmental investigation); Geophysical (downhold and surface).
- Lot 2: Offshire Geophysical Surveying.
- Lot 3: Hydrogeological Drilling & Well Services.
Bidders have until 26 August to return their responses.
The full OJEU notice can be viewed here.