Two days remain to enter the inaugural Ground Engineering Next Generation awards.
Entries for the awards, which celebrate the emerging talent within the geotechnics sector, will be accepted up to 5.30pm on Friday 26 September.
The GE Next Generation Awards aim to celebrate the range of skills needed to support the growing ground engineering market.
They also seek to find the top performers across academia, apprenticeships, ground investigation, geoenvironmental engineering and geotechnics.
This year’s exceptional line-up of judges includes:
- Mike Black, head of geotechnics, Crossrail
- Keith Bowers, profession head: deep tube tunnels, London Underground
- Derek Butcher, route asset manager – civil engineering, Network Rail
- Graham Egmond, head of network maintenance, Transport Scotland
- Chris Menkiti, chairman, BGA
- Sarah Stallebrass, professor of Sol Mechanics and head of the department of civil engineering, City University
Live judging will take place in London on 21 and 22 October - please keep these dates available. A shortlist will be announced prior to this..
Ground Engineering is also pleased to announce that the winners of each of the seven categories at the 2014 GE Next Generation Awards will go forward to compete to become an overall winner of the Rising Star category at the 2015 GE Awards.
If you, or someone you know, is excelling in their career, now is the time to be recognised.
The entry deadline is Friday 26 September and entries should be submitted by email to: GENextGeneration@emap.com