Today is deadline day for New Civil Engineer’s hugely popular Tunnelling Awards.
FAST Consortium wins Global tunnelling team of the year 2016
Back for their eighth year, 2017’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever. The awards showcase the very best tunnelling expertise and is now firmly established in London as a premier networking event for the global tunnelling community.
Last year 500 people packed into the Grosvenor House Hotel ballroom to hear Riyadh Metro’s FAST Consortium named Global Tunnelling Team of the Year - the top award of 15 on offer.
The Tunnelling Awards attract entries from the industry’s elite, and our judging panel is packed with world-renowned tunnelling specialists representing clients, consulting engineers and contractors - and so to be shortlisted for an award is to truly excel.
There are 14 categories to enter, including:
- Outstanding Contribution to a Project
- Specialist Tunnelling Project of the Year
- UK Tunnelling Team of the Year
- Global Tunnelling Team of the Year
- Gain client recognition at the largest and most prestigious tunnelling awards
- Put yourself in the best possible position to win more work and secure a competitive edge over your peers
- Meet industry leaders including key clients, contractors and consulting engineers
- Stand out in the industry and position yourself as an ambassador for excellence
- Receive more exposure from New Civil Engineer’s awards coverage online and in the magazine