NCE’s Tunnelling & Underground Space Awards are back and 2015’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever.
The annual awards showcase the very best tunnelling expertise from around the world, with an awards ceremony established as the networking event for the tunnelling community.
The judging panel is made up of tunnelling specialists representing clients, designers and contractors, and entrants have the opportunity to establish themselves as inspirational industry leaders.
As ever there is range of categories to suit the entire industry, from the biggest, multi-national contractor to the smallest specialist supplier. Categories include Tunnelling Project of the Year, Product/Equipment Innovation and Specialist Tunnelling Project of the Year.
This year, new categories have been added: Tunnelling Team of the Year – recognising collaborative working in the tunnelling and underground space industry; Tunnel Operator of the Year – recognising the on-going efforts of operators to provide safe and reliable infrastructure; and the Fire Safety Award – recognising innovation in the fast-developing world of fire suppression.
Entries are free and you can enter a project into more than one category – Enter Today
Entry deadline – 25 June 2015.
- Gain client recognition at the largest and most prestigious tunnelling and underground space award.
- Be in the best possible position to win more work and secure a competitive edge over your peers.
- Be judged by over 20 leading players in the tunnelling and underground space sector, including major clients, academics and leading lights.
- Join the entire community to network, hear best practice and celebrate the industry’s achievements.
- Stand out as an industry leader and position yourself as an ambassador for excellence.
- Receive unprecedented exposure from New Civil Engineer awards coverage online and in the magazine.