Trust broken? Passenger groups and politicians demand to know what went wrong with Network Rail’s Christmas engineering programme
NCE’s first issue of the year features a report on timber framed buildings and an extended letters section. Click here to read it as a page turning pdf.
In this issue:
- Rail bosses face grilling over Christmas disruption
- Three groups vie to build Garden Bridge
- Tidal power firm wins funding boost for Canadian project
- Power generating noise barriers programme launched
- Disputes panel backs Panama Canal contractor over £151M claims
- Opinion: Does low carbon mean no nuclear?
- Engineering equality: Careers in highways