Looking to the future: inspiring graduates set the tone in NCE’s forward-looking year-ending special issue.
NCE’s bumper last issue of the year features NCE’s Graduate of Year Awards winners and our forward-looking Infrastructure in 2015 special report. Click here to read it as a pageturning pdf.
In this issue:
- Environment Agency boss joins feminist lobby
- Five year wait for Boston flood barrier
- Hampstead dam repair scheme survives legal challenge
- New government roads company will take on 500 more staff
- NCE and industry leaders link up over supply chain skills
- Second planning boost for Thames Garden Bridge
- Find out the winners of the International Tunnelling Awards
- A selection of winners from the recent British Construction Industry Awards share BIM best practice
- How climbing formowork is helping to overcome high winds and a tight construction programme in Azerbaijan