Water company Thames Water has confirmed the list of bidders for its £3bn alliance framework.
Seven joint ventures have prequalified for the design and build part of the framework, which will allow them to work on the top tier of contracts for the water company.
They are as follows:
- Amec, May Gurney Joint Venture
- Costain, Veolia, Atkins Joint Venture
- Galliford, Morrison, Mott MacDonald Joint Venture (GMM JV)
- Kier, URS, VolkerFitzpatrick Joint Venture(KUV Water)
- Laing O’Rourke, Imtech, Barhale Joint Venture (Tamesis Plus)
- Murphy, Black and Veatch, Aecom Joint Venture (MBVA)
- Skanska, MWH, Balfour Beatty Joint Venture
Bidders for programme management part of the framework are as follows:
- Amec Group
- CH2M Hill UK
- Jacobs UK
- Mott MacDonald
- MWH UK
Once the framework is in place Thames will invite bids from other contractors and consultants. It is also seeking a technology and innovation provider.