Terry Morgan has been re-appointed as non-executive chairman of Crossrail for a three-year term from 1 June 2015.
He has been in the post since 1 June 2009, and was re-appointed for a further three-year term from 31 May 2012.
He was previously chief executive of London Underground upgrade contractor Tube Lines.
Membership of the Crossrail Board is as follows:
- Terry Morgan, chairman
- Andrew Wolstenholme, chief executive
- Simon Wright, programme director
- David Allen, finance director
- Michael Cassidy, non-executive director
- Phil Gaffney, non-executive director
- Terry Hill, non-executive director
- Jayne McGivern, non-executive director
- Robert Jennings, non-executive director Department for Transport nominee)
- Daniel Moylan, non-executive director (Transport for London nominee)
Crossrail is scheduled to open in 2018.