1. If the roots of the equation 2x 2- px + 8 = 0 are equal, find the value of p.
2. What is the remainder when 2x 3- x + 5 is divided by x + 3?
3. What is the value of a if 27 ?
4. The radius of the circle shown is 8cm and the angle AOB is 120infinity, where O is the centre of the circle.
Calculate the area of the shaded region
5. Find dt given that t = 6z 2+ z - 4 dz 2z Find dt given that t = 6z
Build up question: no 7 Let x = the answer to build up question no. 6 (NCE 6 May)
Find the sum to infinity of the converging series: 1 - A + 1/16 - 1/64 + . . . . . where A = x + 1/4 ?