Stoke City Council has opened the bidding process for a highways framework, worth £14M over four years.
The contract, which will be with a single supplier, will be predominantly for individual carriageway resurfacing schemes.
Other works that may be covered by the framework include:
- Carriageway resurfacing and reconstruction
- Footway resurfacing
- Paving and kerbing works
- Patching and reinstatement works
- Installation of Pelican Crossings
- Installation of Traffic signals
- Road junction improvements
- Construction of car parks and lay-bys
- Traffic calming schemes
- Cycling schemes.
Interested contractors need to respond by 1 April 2015, and will need to register on Stoke’s e-tendering portal.
The full tender notice can be viewed here.