With intense pressure on highways budgets locally and nationally, NCE has teamed up with Amey to produce a special report looking at the latest innovations in asset management
The special report includes:
- Amey chief executive Mel Ewell on the need for the public and private sector to work together to effectively manage the UK’s infrastructure
- Andy Milner, managing director of Amey’s Consulting division, explains modern asset management
- How Amey shares knowledge and best practice across many projects via consulting hubs
- Innovation in action with case studies of Amey’s work on Highways Agency Area 9, Birmingham Highways, Hereford and North Lanarkshire
- Amey at the cutting edge in winter maintenance through GPS
Read a digital edition edition of the report here.