1. Helen Beveridge is the new regional environmental adviser for Morrison Construction’s parent company Galliford Try in Scotland.
2. Her brief is to ensure that Galliford Try is the industry leader in environmental management and performance.
3. She brings over 15 years of experience in environmental management. Beveridge started her career in the oil and gas industry before moving to engineering consultancy to extend her range of skills and sector experience.
4. She has a first-class degree in environmental science from University of Wales and a master’s in marine resource management from Edinburgh’s Heriot-Watt University.
5. She joins Galliford Try from engineering group Jacobs where she worked on projects specialising in management systems, environmental, health and safety auditing and environmental-impact assessments .
6. Beveridge is a keen diver and believes the UK provides the best sports diving in the world.