Gain insight and understanding into how your firm compares with the best in the industry in the NCE100 Benchmarking report
The NCE100 is, we believe, a totally independent, authoritative assessment of what it means to be an excellent civil engineering practice.
Analysis of a comprehensive company questionnaire is combined with the scoring of our judges who have scrutinised written submissions and then interviewed business leaders from the highest performing companies. This information is then combined with the views of staff themselves – obtained from a confidential survey all NCE100 companies must encourage their staff to complete.
Almost 6,500 staff completed the questionnaire this year.
Analysis of this data has yielded some fascinating statistics. For example, four out of five engineers working for NCE100 companies’ said, when asked, that their company was “great”, and that they had “no desire to work anywhere else”.
At our NCE100 Company of the Year, 96% of staff agreed with that statement. But what did yours say?
The NCE100 Benchmarking report is bespoked for your company and packed with data and analysis to help you better understand how your business compares with the best in the industry.
Benchmarking report visual 2
Tailormade for you, the report will explain your ranking, allow you to compare your performance with that of your peers, and provide you with a wealth of data to help you target areas for improvement.
- Overview of findings from the NCE100 process
- Tailored, independent benchmarking analysis drawn from
- 100 company questionnaires
- 6,500 employee surveys
- Scoring of NCE100 judges
- Assessment of performance against the five core pillars of the NCE100:
- Talent development and contribution to promoting the profession
- Technical excellence and low carbon leadership
- Technology adoption and innovation
- International impact and global opportunities
- Diversity and inclusivity leadership
- Comparison of performance against:
- Industry average
- Best and worst performers overall
- Your size of firm
- Your selection of five peer companies (anonymised)
The benchmarking report will be presented in a high-quality hardback book, with a pdf version also made available.
Benchmarking report visual 3
As In additional service, companies chosing to purchase the benchmarking report will receive a company-wide digital subscription to New Civil Engineer and a 10% discount to attend 2017/18 New Civil Engineer events to help boost staff engagement.
- 2 x 100-150 page hardback benchmarking reports
- Pdf version
- Company-wide digital subscription
- 1 x Full Page Career Profile in New Civil Engineer
- 10% off delegate places at 2017/18 New Civil Engineer events
To find out more contact Matt Foster on +44 (0)203 033 2980 or email email@example.com