New Civil Engineer is today launching its search for the top 100 civil engineering firms in the UK.
Following this year’s inaugural NCE100 Awards, now is the chance for your firm to be recognised at the 2017 event.
As well as celebrating the top 100 civils companies, the event will also highlight the firms which excelled in each of New Civil Engineer’s five core competencies within 10 award categories.
“This year New Civil Engineer has for the first time sought out, assessed and recognised the top 100 firms in civil engineering based on the cultures, competencies and skillsets that we passionately believe matter most,” said New Civil Engineer editor Mark Hansford.
“Selecting our 100 was a painstaking process and some great stories emerged through the process. It’s fair to say our 30-strong panel of judges – clients, independent experts and peers – were quite often in awe at what was being presented. We really have got some great stories to tell. Now we want to tell them again – with the NCE100 Companies of the Year 2017.”
To start your entry, click here.
How does it work?
1. Tell us about your firm and its culture by completing our employer survey
2. Encourage your employees to tell us what it means to work for you by inviting them to complete our employee survey
3. Your answers combined will be scored by an independent third party and judging panel to create shortlists for 10 of our award categories and also build our NCE100 ranking
4. Shortlisted firms will be invited to present to our judging jury of industry experts. The top 20 will present to our client super jury who will then decide their ranked position for the NCE100
5. The industry will gather on 22 June 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel for the big reveal of our 10 category winners, the positions of the top NCE100 and, of course, the NCE100 Company of the Year
For entry and table queries, contact Chris Williams on 020 3033 2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.