NCE is the leading magazine for the UK civil engineering industry with total average net circulation per issue of 53,139.
NCE’s readership includes every member of the Institution of Civil Engineers based in the UK.
These influential civil engineers are responsible for the initiation, design, construction and maintenance of the nation’s infrastructure.
- Clients who buy projects and professional services
- Designers and contractors who specify the products used to build projects
- Involved in procuring services and goods to manage the maintenance of the finished schemes
- Responsible for making sure the environment is protected and preserved
- Involved when projects are decommissioned, ensuring minimum damage and inconvenience to the local ecology and community
- NCE readers predominantly hold senior management positions in consulting and contracting, central and local government, project management and industry.
- They are the prime specifiers for the construction industry.
Every advert placed in NCE receives:
- Personal delivery to every member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Placing adjacent to articles from objective, award-winning NCE journalists
- A higher company profile and greater awareness with influential civil engineers
- Weekly access to readers with a significant role in the buying process
0203 033 2896
0203 033 2912
Key Account Manager
0203 033 2913
0203 033 2904