New Civil Engineer’s August issue features our special report into the Grenfell Tower fire and is now available to read as pageturner or pdf online - for free.
The special report exposes weaknesses in fire and building regulations, which may have contributed to one of Britain’s worst high rise fires, and sets out five key actions needed to avoid a repeat.
Also in this issue:
- Analysis | Who wins with the new National Road Network?
- The Interview | Anglian Water’s Dale Evans
- Smart Infrastructure | This month’s special feature is examines how data can deliver smarter Infrastructure
- Tech Excellence | The cunning recrowning of Carlisle station
- World View | A major highway upgrade for New Zealand
- Business Culture | How to improve STEM activity
- Infrastructure Market Report | Helping you with the the business end of civil engineering
- ICE News | More details of the ICE’s 200 celebrations emerge