The latest issue of NCE’s Insite magazine for GCSE and A-Level students is now online, together with the 2010-2011 University Guide.
NCE’s magazine for 14-18 year olds, NCE Insite, is now online for you to browse or download, along with the 2010-2011 University Guide to the UK universities offering civil engineering courses.
This issue is a special sports edition, focusing on the UK’s sporting venues and infrastructure of the past, present and future.
This issue includes:
- The latest civil engineering news
- The history of Wembley Stadium
- The Olympic Park and its new infrastructure
- Brighton’s new football venue
- Northumbria’s new cutting edge sports facilities
- A graduate engineer’s athletic double life
- Eco-friendly schools
- Projects happening in your part of the UK
- Your career route into civil engineering
The issue also features an abridged version of the 2010-2011 University Guide, detailing which universities offer civil engineering courses, what resources and opportunities they offer and how to get in touch.