The entry period for the built environment industry’s most prestigious awards is drawing to a close.
With the project categories now closed to entries, there is one last way to book a place on the British Construction Industry Awards (BCIA) shortlist.
Eight awards in the initiative categories remain open for entrants, but with just four days to go time really is of the essence. To enter click here.
Initiative categories include:
- Environment & Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Recognising project teams that recognise the importance of Britain’s built and natural environment
- Community Engagement Initiative of the Year: Recognising projects that have an outstanding community engagement initiative
- Digital Transformation Initiative of the Year: Recognising projects that are driving the use of smart technologies in construction
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Initiative of the Year: Recognising project teams that show they understand the importance of creating a safe and healthy working environment that promotes the industry as one that is attractive and welcoming to al
- Partnership Initiative of the Year: Recognising project teams that are changing ways of working to deliver better outcomes for all those involved in the construction industry
- Productivity in Construction Initiative of the Year: Recognising innovation in productivity, product design or technology applications that boost productivity
- Temporary Works Initiative of the Year: Recognising that temporary works form a vital but often overlooked part of any construction project, large or small
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year: Recognising project teams that see the value in driving equality, diversity & inclusion in the construction industry and have rolled out a project specific initiative that has been widely embraced across all companies involved
The final entry deadline for these categories is Friday 24 May, so start your entry today.
Like what you’ve read? To receive New Civil Engineer’s daily and weekly newsletters click here.