ICE Council has named four new vice presidents to join the presidential team for the 2016/17 presidential year from November this year.
The four are:
- WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff UK development director Rachel Skinner
- Crossrail chief executive Andrew Wolstenholme
- Costain framework director Kyle Clough
- Useful Simple Group senior director Ed McCann
They will join current vice presidents Zara Lamont, Lord Mair and Andrew Wyllie and will work with incoming President Tim Broyd.
Keith Clarke, Adrian Coy and Steve Fox will stand down as vice presidents in November at the end of their three year terms.
Council has also confirmed the election of Lord Mair as succeeding vice president, and that based on seniority, he should be considered as a candidate for the Presidency in November 2017, subject to formal election by Council in December 2016.
- Click here to find out more about the new vice presidents and the election process