The ICE has invited engineers to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at its Breakwaters Conference which will be held in the Liverpool in September 2017.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on topics which offer practical learning, and innovative and integrated solutions that encourage new ways of understanding and managing coasts, marine structures and breakwaters.
Papers are welcomed on any related topic, but in particular
- Breakwaters, piers and jetties
- Seawalls and shoreline structures
- Beaches, dunes and natural defences
- Ports, docks and harbours
- Waterfront developments and integrated marine developments
- Coastal erosion and flooding
- Wave and tidal power generation
- Critical infrastructure at the coast
- Coastal, estuarine and oceanographic processes
- Dredging and the use of dredged materials
Abstracts must be submitted by 25 July 2016. Successful authors will be notified by the organising committee in September and invited to submit full papers by January 2017. Those selected will be presented at the conference which takes place between 5 and 7 Septemnber 2017.
- Click here for abstract submissions information.