The shortlist for the annual Historic Bridges and Infrastructure Awards was announced this week.
The awards are for best practice and innovation in the repair and restoration of the nation’s historic infrastructure stock. Winning and highly commended schemes will be announced at a lunch at the ICE on 4 March.
- Stanton Road Bridge repair, Gloucestershire;
- Headstone Manor Bridge restoration, Harrow;
- Rotton Park Reservoir Spillway repair, Edgbaston;
- Shoreham Tollbridge renovation, West Sussex;
- Cragside Iron Bridge restoration, Morpeth;
- A68 Station Road Bridge Refurbishment, Jedburgh;
- St Georges Bridge restoration, Norwich;
- St. Helena Bridge refurbishment, Bolton;
- Rochester River Bridge strengthening;
- Tournament Bridge restoration, Eglinton;
- Chiswick House Bridge restoration.