Seize the chance of recongnition for your excellence in engineering consultancy by entering the NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year Awards.
The awards recognise and reward individuals, teams and firms that have stood out in the last 12 months.
“Good businesses are ones that are shaping themselves to help shape a better, more sustainable future. We are seeking recognise the individuals, teams and firms that are doing just that,” said NCE editor Mark Hansford.
There are eight award categories:
- Young Consultant of the Year
- Global Consultant of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement
- Sustainability Champion
- Specialist Consultant of the Year
- UK Consultant of the Year (with Under 250 Employees)
- UK Consultant of the Year (250-2,500 Employees)
- UK Major Consultant of the Year (over 2,500 Employees)
Each category will be judged by an expert panel of judges, with contenders for all but the Outstanding Achievement Award called for a face to face interview with the panel. The judges include:
- Miles Ashley, director of Crossrail and stations programme, London Underground
- Rosemary Banyard, co-head of Pan European small and mid cap team, Schroders
- Alan Couzens, head of infrastructure performance and reporting, HM Treasury
- Michele Dix, managing director of planning, Transport for London
- Steve Fox, chief executive, Bam Nuttall
- Andre Gibbs, executive director, Argent
- Andy Mitchell, chief executive, Thames Tideway Tunnel
Entry into the NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year awards is also free, and also completed online, via a separate entry process. To enter the awards go to https://consultantsawards.nce.co.uk/
The closing date for entries is 30 January 2015, and the awards will be presented at a ceremony in London on 20 March.
For more information contact 020 3033 2636 or Georgina.Drake@emap.com
Consultants File deadline also looms
The deadline for entry into NCE’s market leading Consultants File is also fast approaching. The Consultants File is recognised as the leading source for in-depth information on the state of the UK engineering consultancy sector. The File also serves to highlight the vital role played by offered by enginering consultancies. Entry into the Consultants File is free, and is completed online. To enter, you need a username and login. Please contact email@example.com.