The closing date for entering the 2015 NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year Awards has been extended until Friday 6 February.
You can still enter six award categories:
- Global Consultant of the Year
- Sustainability Champion
- Specialist Consultant of the Year
- UK Consultant of the Year (with Under 250 Employees)
- UK Consultant of the Year (250-2,500 Employees)
- UK Major Consultant of the Year (over 2,500 Employees)
Each category will be judged by an expert panel of judges, with contenders for all but the Outstanding Achievement Award called for a face to face interview with the panel.
To enter any of the categories, you must submit an online entry form. Go to https://consultantsawards.nce.co.uk/enter for full details of how to register and enter, as well as information about the criteria for each category, and the full list of judges.
The awards will be presented at a ceremony in London on 20 March.
For more information contact 020 3033 2636 or Georgina.Drake@emap.com