Time is running out to enter the 25th Anniversary British Construction Industry Awards with the closing date for entries Thursday 28 March.
The wide range of categories for building and civil engineering projects include up to £3M; £3M to £50M; and over £50M; as well as schemes of a particular nature irrespective of size.
Four new awards being introduced this year. These are:
- ICE President’s Award for Energy Infrastructure
- Product Design Innovation Award
- BIM Project Application Award
- Project Finance – Deal of the Year
Finally, there are two special Awards to celebrate the following 2012 anniversaries:
- NCE 40th Anniversary Award – Impact on Society
- BCIA 25th Anniversary Award
The results will be announced at a gala awards dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Wednesday 10 October.
Full details and entry forms are at www.bciawards.org.uk